Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I dont feel right about it .

It was my first day working in the shopping mall . I was introduced by my best friend to come to work over here since I was free at home . "Robert , ready to work" , I say to my best friend . He just smiled and walk away . I was weird . My best friend wouldn't just smile and turn away . I thought he was busy but he is not .


There something weird about the shopping mall . It was seem that there are no customer around . But I thought that it a usual thing as it was not sale days and at this hour , majority of them are studying or working .


My supervisor was a old lady . She often walked pass around our department for a quick check . It was nothing to be weird of but everyone didnt greet her or she greet them in expectional to me . That was a bit spooky that an old lady smiles at me . Perhaps she is be dislikes by others I thought so .


Back to my work , I continue to rearrange the clothes according to the sides . In order to lift up the set of box , I bow down . To my surprise , I saw a terrible mantained mall with crumbling chair and broken shelf . The promoter was a bit spooky . Threaten I quickly stood up and take a breath like as if I had drown into the sea .


It was believe that if you bow down and see behind between your legs , you are able to see the another dimension . I thought I was just an illusion . Perhaps I was just to tired for my first days of my work . My watch is about to strike 10 pm . I was rejoiced that my working days was gonna to over soon .


I was informed that at around 10 pm , we must line up in order to go back . I was fortuned that I got to line up in first . The security man was given order to letting us back home . However my smiling soon turn into worrying . How I suppose to walk down a dark staircase ? I slowly walk down carefully .


The longer I walk the more I realise that I was walking down to a endless staircase . What the hell is going on ? I think deeply in my mind .. There are something strangers about this shopping mall . I have been in this justnow and I have to face another nightmare .. What is this ? I just come here to work but to be on the frightening nightmare .



I speeding out my pace as I walk down .. I won't want to ever look back but I am certain that I was followed . I run towards the endless stairs which i hope it will be a end on it . Finally I decided to stop and think of a ways to end this chaos .

I hear that when you are trapped in this endless time , you personally imaging a light shines out of somewhere and follow the light to safety . I did that and I found it work . I began to see the light shines out of a door shaped shadow .

I quckily reach out to the doors and delighted to see the street of the town .. Thank God for that . I can see my parent and quickly reach for them . On the surprised , my parents ask me why I out from a old building . I answered " I went to work of course I out from there" My mom replies " You must be joking dear , the building got into fall and broken . This building was then replaced with the new one on the right ." I was shocked to listen .

I stood silently behind the car and dont even dare to look behind the building . At night , I cannot sleep thinking of the incident I had . It is real or just an illusion , I don't even know . The next days I went to meet my friends that introduced me to the job .

He told me that I didn't turn up to the place I promised him . And he told me that the place we are working are on the new building .. If that not my friend , So who is the he who brought me in ? I DON'T EVEN KNOW .. I don't feel right about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment